The Talos Ballistics NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Women’s Quilted Jacket is an iconic style for woman on the go. Lightweight warmth makes being on the move easy. Its stand-up collar comfortably protects your neck from cold drafts. The stylish Weather-resistant polyester shell resists rain and wind offers extraordinary comfort and just-right warmth for downtown and downtime. The fashionable cut is trendy as well as popular and would never give way to the fact that it contains four NIJ Threat level IIIA soft body armor panels. Once the panels are removed, it is very easily machine washed and dried.
Bulletproof Women’s Quilted Jacket is armed with Threat level IIIA ballistics panels, which is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor and the ballistic panels are removable for easy cleaning.
Full Wrap Panel Option: $175.00
- If additional side coverage is something you feel you want or need, a “Full-Wrap” style panel is now available for this product. Full Wrap panels extend around the side of the body so there is an overlap in coverage. Please take into account the added ballistic material used for “Full Wrap” may lessen the concealability slightly in the garment. Additional cost for the Full Wrap Panels = $175.00
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels
- Talos Ballistics incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar technology in the construction of their bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most hand gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliber, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Talos Ballistic Level NIJ IIIA panels and inserts are extremely lightweight, flexible, discreet and made in the USA.