The Talos Ballistic NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Kodiak Farm Coat is made of durable duck and has a quilted nylon lining to withstand a wide range of temperature levels and armored with Talos Ballistics NIJ IIIA panels. Designed with two inside pockets, two-flapped chest pockets, and two front hand-warmer pockets, it can carry all your gear.
Freedom of movement is ensured with a split-back with a bi-swing design. The pleated elbows are for extra durability and ease in movement. It is perfect for cold weather and is designed with 100% cotton 12 oz spun cotton duck to maximize comfort and increase durability. The rib-knit storm cuffs are designed to keep out cold temperatures and maximize warmth.
The threat level IIIA ballistics panels discreetly hidden in our Kodiak Farm Coat is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. They provide anti-ballistic coverage identical to that found in traditional law enforcement body armor.
Full Wrap Panel Option: $175.00
- If additional side coverage is something you feel you want or need, a “Full-Wrap” style panel is now available for this product. Full Wrap panels extend around the side of the body so there is an overlap in coverage. Please take into account the added ballistic material used for “Full Wrap” may lessen the concealability slightly in the garment. Additional cost for the Full Wrap Panels = $175.00
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels
- Talos Ballistics incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar technology in the construction of their bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most hand gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliber, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Talos Ballistic Level NIJ IIIA panels and inserts are extremely lightweight, flexible, discreet and made in the USA.