The Talos Ballistics NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Everest Womans Parka is the perfect parka to wear on chilly winter day when discreet protection is desired. The full-length storm flap, adjustable hood, and storm cuffs make this snorkel parka the perfect protection against the elements. The parka features four pockets along with a zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve.
The Bulletproof Everest Womans Parka has an oxford nylon shell and polyester lining. The soft faux mouton-lined hood, storm flap, and cuffs are designed to keep you warm even in the coldest conditions. The jacket has multiple pockets to carry items needed and reinforced elbows forlong wear.
The threat level IIIA ballistics panels discreetly hidden in the Everest Woman’s Jacket is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. They provide anti-ballistic coverage identical to that found in traditional law enforcement body armor.
Full Wrap Panel Option: $175.00
- If additional side coverage is something you feel you want or need, a “Full-Wrap” style panel is now available for this product. Full Wrap panels extend around the side of the body so there is an overlap in coverage. Please take into account the added ballistic material used for “Full Wrap” may lessen the concealability slightly in the garment. Additional cost for the Full Wrap Panels = $175.00
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels
- Talos Ballistics incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar technology in the construction of their bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most handgun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliber, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Talos Ballistic Level NIJ IIIA panels and inserts are extremely lightweight, flexible, discreet and made in the USA.