The Talos Ballistics NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Dixon Fleece Jacket is not only warm and comfortable, it will also help keep you protected. Armored with four ballistic panels, this jacket is as lightweight, warm, and durable. The elastic at the wrists will help block out the cold wind, and you can stow essentials in the secure pocket. It is perfect for an evening around the fire, a weekend out at the cabin, or an early morning hike.
The threat level IIIA ballistics panels discreetly hidden in the Talos Ballistics NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Dixon Fleece Jacket are the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. They provide anti-ballistic coverage identical to that found in traditional law enforcement body armor and are easily removed for easy cleaning.
Full Wrap Panel Option: $175.00
- If additional side coverage is something you feel you want or need, a “Full-Wrap” style panel is now available for this product. Full Wrap panels extend around the side of the body so there is an overlap in coverage. Please take into account the added ballistic material used for “Full Wrap” may lessen the concealability slightly in the garment. Additional cost for the Full Wrap Panels = $175.00
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels
- Talos Ballistics incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar technology in the construction of their bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most hand gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliber, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Talos Ballistic Level NIJ IIIA panels and inserts are extremely lightweight, flexible, discreet and made in the USA.