The Talos Ballistics NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Dakota Quilted Vest for Men is excellent protection for everyday wear. Its design is a true classic and offers a discreet way to conceal lightweight, removable NIJ IIIA bulletproof panels. Comfortable for wear all year round and fits into any situation inconspicuously. The zip up closure, stand up collar keeps out the wind. Soft elasticized cuffs seal the wind out and heat in. With two warm hand pockets is allows for somewhere to stash belongings, and one inside deep pocket is great for keeping keys, wallet, and phone.
Threat Level NIJ IIIA panels in the Bulletproof Dakota Quilted Vest for Men is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor and it provides coverage similar to conventional police body armor with ballistic protection from most handguns.
Care Instructions: Remove Kevlar panels and machine wash cold with like colors. Remove from washer promptly and tumble dry on low.
Full Wrap Panel Option: $175.00
- If additional side coverage is something you feel you want or need, a “Full-Wrap” style panel is now available for this product. Full Wrap panels extend around the side of the body so there is an overlap in coverage. Please take into account the added ballistic material used for “Full Wrap” may lessen the concealability slightly in the garment. Additional cost for the Full Wrap Panels = $175.00
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels
- Talos Ballistics incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar technology in the construction of their bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most handgun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliber, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Talos Ballistic Level NIJ IIIA panels and inserts are extremely lightweight, flexible, discreet and made in the USA.