The Talos Ballistic NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Bravo Flight Jacket constructed of mid-weight flight nylon with water resistance shell and with removable ballistic panels carried inside it’s full cut shell.
Inspired by the MA-1 Navy fighter pilot jacket it was the first military flight jacket to cross over into civilian fashion and it has stood the test of time.
Our nylon flight jacket includes knit cuffs, a knit collar and waistband, as well as a strong front zipper with storm flap for warmth. There are multiple snap-closure pockets as well
This flight jacket has timeless style and best of all it blends into any casual atmosphere. Great for spring, summer or fall.
The threat level IIIA ballistics panels discreetly hidden in this flight jacket is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. They provide anti-ballistic coverage identical to that found in traditional law enforcement body armor.
Full Wrap Panel Option: $175.00
- If additional side coverage is something you feel you want or need, a “Full-Wrap” style panel is now available for this product. Full Wrap panels extend around the side of the body so there is an overlap in coverage. Please take into account the added ballistic material used for “Full Wrap” may lessen the concealability slightly in the garment. Additional cost for the Full Wrap Panels = $175.00
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels
- Talos Ballistics incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar technology in the construction of their bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most hand gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliber, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Talos Ballistic Level NIJ IIIA panels and inserts are extremely lightweight, flexible, discreet and made in the USA.