The Talos Ballistics NIJ IIIA Bulletproof Hooded Raptor Jacket has a thermal lining containing our NIJ IIIA bulletproof panels. It includes an attached, thermal-lined three-piece hood that will keep you warm in the coldest winds. The rib-knit cuffs and a rib-knit waist also work well to keep the cold out and the warmth in while giving you two large outside pockets (perfect for hand warming) and two convenient inside pockets. All main seams are triple-stitched. And all fabrics are wear-tested for long life.
The threat level IIIA ballistics panels discreetly hidden in this jacket is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor. They provide anti-ballistic coverage identical to that found in traditional law enforcement body armor.
Full Wrap Panel Option: $175.00
- If additional side coverage is something you feel you want or need, a “Full-Wrap” style panel is now available for this product. Full Wrap panels extend around the side of the body so there is an overlap in coverage. Please take into account the added ballistic material used for “Full Wrap” may lessen the concealability slightly in the garment. Additional cost for the Full Wrap Panels = $175.00
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels
- Talos Ballistics incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar technology in the construction of their bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most hand gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliber, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Talos Ballistic Level NIJ IIIA panels and inserts are extremely lightweight, flexible, discreet and made in the USA.