The Bulletproof Hooded Booster Jacket by Talos Ballistics is stylish and durable enough to be your go-to outerwear all season long. This casual outerwear not only delivers protection but also warmth and style at a remarkably affordable price. The highly water-resistant nylon shell withstands wet and windy days, ensuring comfort in colder weather. It also exceeds our rigorous abrasion and strength tests, so you can count on it to hold up to everyday wear.
Our Bulletproof Hooded Booster Jacket is armed with Threat level IIIA ballistics panels, which is the highest level of protection available in soft body armor and the ballistic panels are removable for easy cleaning.
Full Wrap Panel Option: $175.00
- If additional side coverage is something you feel you want or need, a “Full-Wrap” style panel is now available for this product. Full Wrap panels extend around the side of the body so there is an overlap in coverage. Please take into account the added ballistic material used for “Full Wrap” may lessen the concealability slightly in the garment. Additional cost for the Full Wrap Panels = $175.00
Talos Ballistics Bullet Resistant Panels
- Talos Ballistics incorporates the latest DuPont Kevlar technology in the construction of their bullet resistant panels allowing us to supply you with one of the lightest, thinnest and most flexible ballistic package on the market
- Meets the NIJ IIIA Ballistic Resistance Standard, 0101.06
- The NIJ IIIA standard is rated to stop most hand gun rounds, including 9mm, 357 Magnum, 40 Caliber, 44 Magnum, and 45 caliber hollow point ammunition and more.
- Talos Ballistic Level NIJ IIIA panels and inserts are extremely lightweight, flexible, discreet and made in the USA.